In order to enhance understanding and communication between vice presidents of Guandong Imported Food Association (IFA),a Vice Presidents’ Day was held in Shenzhen on July 20, 2018 where professionals and experts within the imported food industry were gathered together to seek breakthrough and innovation in the aspects of operation and management.
The Vice Presidents’Day was hosted by IFA, undertook by Shenzhen Yihe Food Supply Chain Management Co.,Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as "Yihe Food"), and presided over by IFA secretary-general Mr. Zhu Jianghui.At the beginning of the meeting, IFA Executive Vice President Mr. Jiang Ding gave a welcome speech. He said that the association rises along with the development of the imported food industry, and that IFA will organize more activities in the future to help its members find first-hand source of supply.
As the organizer of this event, Mr. Chen Yi, General Manager of Yihe Food led the participants for a tour of his company.Then, IFA secretary-general Mr. Zhu Jianghui introduced the attending guests, and new members gave self-introductions.
Afterwards, the meeting entered the central part. Officials from the customs explained in details the "New Deal in October: Imported Food Supervision System and Process" and answered questions raised by present guests.They hoped that IFA can take an active role in urging its members to take the responsibility for imported food safety.
Although the time of the meeting is limited, the communication between the association and its member enterprises will last. After taking a group photo, the participants had dinner together. After the dinner,the IFA Vice Presidents’ Day in Shenzhen came to a successful conclusion. The participants spoke highly of the event. In the future, IFA will hold more activities to promote the development of the import food industry in China together with its members .
You May Like
- Exquisite Food China's alcohol intake on the rise, thanks to growing affluence, more adventurous drinkers
- Exquisite Food How technology is transforming poultry production in China
- Essential Beverage The spirits market in China: The four most popular alcoholic drinks among Chinese consumers(II)
- Essential Beverage The spirits market in China: The four most popular alcoholic drinks among Chinese consumers(I)
- Optimal Channel What are the Requirements for Imported honey? There was a Diagram of Import Flow
- Optimal Channel Thai Food Enjoys Bright Market Prospects in China
- Boutique Service Chinese IQF vegetable industry growing fast
- Boutique Service OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET