From March 21st to 24th, President Xi Jinping had a successful state visit to Italy. During this period, representatives of China and Italy jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in regard to jointly promoting the construction of "One Belt And One Road" between the Chinese and Italian governments. Italy became the first G7 country to sign the deal.This is a great news for food companies of China and Italy, and the food trade between the two countries will be closer. As the second largest agricultural country after France in Europe, Italy enjoys a worldwide reputation for its food quality.China also imports various kinds of food from Italy, like Italian wine and so on. In 2018, China imported $155.67 million worth of Italian wine, overtaking Spain as the fourth largest source of Chinese wine imports.
Taking this opportunity, Italian Trade Agency (ITA) reached a strategic cooperation agreement and signed a MOU with Guangdong Imported Food Association (IFA) and FOOD2CHINA.The Italian food pavilion will be set at FOOD2CHINA.COM and the two sides will work together to expand the Chinese market.
The partnership combines ITA’s rich food resources with the powerful advantages in China imported food industry of FOOD2CHINA and IFA. They will work together to introduce more Italy food to Chinese consumers, and "upgrade" Chinese dining table through online and offline business matching, which will let more and more consumers love and eventually appreciate Italian food culture.
In the future, with the deepening of trade between China and Italy, it is believed that the cooperation between ITA and FOOD2CHINA will lay a strong foundation for Italian food to expand the Chinese imported food market. They will strive to deliver the good taste of Italy to every Chinese consumers. Let's look forward to it!
You May Like
- Exquisite Food Central Asian cherries well received in China
- Exquisite Food £230M boost for British beef as China agrees market access
- Essential Beverage Oat Milk Is Ready to Conquer China
- Essential Beverage Study: Energy drinks can alter heart rhythm and increase blood pressure
- Optimal Channel How food makers can overcome the clean label 'trust gap'
- Optimal Channel True Italian Taste – Masterclass Guangzhou, 28th May 2019
- Boutique Service beef from Brazil is coming back
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS