Hemp oil is an oil extracted from the hemp plant. All plants in the Cannabis genus can produce the oil, but usually only industrial hemp is used to make hemp oil. Hemp oil is typically almost free of THC, and it has no psychoactive properties. Seeds tend to produce the best hemp oil, although the whole plant can be pressed for oil. Cold pressed oil which has not been refined has a rich, nutty flavor and a green tint. After refining, hemp oil becomes colorless, and the flavor is fairly minimal.
The oil contained in the hemp seed is 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats) and only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is reputed to be the most unsaturated oil derived from the plant kingdom. The essential fatty acids contained in hemp seed oil are required in our diet more than any other vitamin, yet our bodies do not naturally produce them.
Hemp seed oil has been dubbed "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil", due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linolei/LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. In addition, it also contains smaller amounts of 3 other polyunsaturated fatty acids in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid. The EFA combination is unique among edible oil seeds.
Hemp seed oil also provides an adequate supply of antioxidants (Vitamin E), carotene (precursor to Vitamin A), phytosterols, phospholipids and a number of minerals including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, along with modest amounts of iron and zinc. Hemp seed oil also provides a good source of chlorophyll.
Main export countries:
Australia, Canada, India
Method of cooking：
Add to salad, macaroni, vegetables, fruits and soup at room temperature; add to food after the completion of cooking
Hemp seed oil
You May Like
- Exquisite Food Central Asian cherries well received in China
- Exquisite Food £230M boost for British beef as China agrees market access
- Essential Beverage Oat Milk Is Ready to Conquer China
- Essential Beverage Study: Energy drinks can alter heart rhythm and increase blood pressure
- Optimal Channel How food makers can overcome the clean label 'trust gap'
- Optimal Channel True Italian Taste – Masterclass Guangzhou, 28th May 2019
- Boutique Service beef from Brazil is coming back
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS