Recently, Kazakhstan held a government regular working meeting and reviewed the development plan for the Agricultural Production Complex. Arman Evniyev, The vice-minister of Ministry of Agriculture of the Kazakhstan, said at the meeting that currently Kazakhstan’s products like fish, mutton, wheat, honey, wheat bran, soybean, oilseed rape, beef, flax, flour, vegetable oil, barley and corn and other products can be exported to the Chinese market without barriers.
"The total export volume of Kazakhstan's agricultural products to China increased by 42 % from January to September in 2018," he said. Similarly, Danial Akhmetov, the governor of East Kazakhstan, said that he is planning to export more honey and related products to China. It has been said that, the current production of Kazakh honey products exceeds 5 times more than demand, meat is twice, buckwheat is 3 times, potatoes is 4 times, sunflower oil and flour are 10 times and 22 times. So far, 153 enterprises have obtained export licenses to China, and the local government will continue to set up laboratories to test agricultural products in accordance with Chinese Food Inspection Standards to promote the export of Kazakhstan's agricultural products to China.
You May Like
- Exquisite Food CHINA IMPORTS MORE THAN 1 MILLION TONS OF BEEF A YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME, NEARLY 30 PERCENT OF WHICH COMES FROM BRAZIL
- Exquisite Food EKAZAKHSTAN’S EXPORT VOLUME OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS INCREASED BY 42% AND IT PLANS TO INCREASE EXPORTS OF HONEY TO CHINA
- Essential Beverage China, USA, Brazil Targeted as Key Markets in Chile’s Decade Wine Plan
- Essential Beverage 4 Brands of Sparkling Wines from Portugal
- Optimal Channel TOP 10 FOOD MARKETS AROUND THE WORLD V——France and Netherlands
- Optimal Channel TOP 10 FOOD MARKETS AROUND THE WORLD IV——Singapore and Australia
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS
- Boutique Service Food2China partners with CBNData