Recently, Kazakhstan held a government regular working meeting and reviewed the development plan for the Agricultural Production Complex. Arman Evniyev, The vice-minister of Ministry of Agriculture of the Kazakhstan, said at the meeting that currently Kazakhstan’s products like fish, mutton, wheat, honey, wheat bran, soybean, oilseed rape, beef, flax, flour, vegetable oil, barley and corn and other products can be exported to the Chinese market without barriers.
"The total export volume of Kazakhstan's agricultural products to China increased by 42 % from January to September in 2018," he said. Similarly, Danial Akhmetov, the governor of East Kazakhstan, said that he is planning to export more honey and related products to China. It has been said that, the current production of Kazakh honey products exceeds 5 times more than demand, meat is twice, buckwheat is 3 times, potatoes is 4 times, sunflower oil and flour are 10 times and 22 times. So far, 153 enterprises have obtained export licenses to China, and the local government will continue to set up laboratories to test agricultural products in accordance with Chinese Food Inspection Standards to promote the export of Kazakhstan's agricultural products to China.
You May Like
- Exquisite Food China's alcohol intake on the rise, thanks to growing affluence, more adventurous drinkers
- Exquisite Food How technology is transforming poultry production in China
- Essential Beverage The spirits market in China: The four most popular alcoholic drinks among Chinese consumers(II)
- Essential Beverage The spirits market in China: The four most popular alcoholic drinks among Chinese consumers(I)
- Optimal Channel What are the Requirements for Imported honey? There was a Diagram of Import Flow
- Optimal Channel Thai Food Enjoys Bright Market Prospects in China
- Boutique Service Chinese IQF vegetable industry growing fast
- Boutique Service OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET