The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is glad to announce that the “True Italian Taste – Masterclass Guangzhou” has been successfully held in Guangzhou on Tuesday May 28th.
The event is part of the project “True Italian Taste”, promoted and funded by the Ministry of Economic Development (MiSE) and carried out by Assocamerestero (the Association of the Italian Chambers of Commerce Worldwide) in cooperation with the Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad. “True Italian Taste” is part of the program "The Extraordinary Italian Taste".
The event is aimed to support and promote the authentic Italian agricultural food products in China to hinder the issue of the “Italian sounding” phenomenon, products with an Italian appearance, but not considered an authentic Made in Italy product.
The Masterclass provided the participants with deep insights on the authentic and certified Italian food & wine products DOP (Protected Designation of Origin) & IGP (Protected geographical Indication), in order to emphasize the special peculiarities of the Italian Cuisine, an extraordinary combination of variety, high quality, healthy raw materials and amazing flavours.
We also invited a professional Italian Chef to let the guest experience a professional cooking show using only DOP and IGP certified Italian products, creating the original recipe “Pacchero di Gragnano IGP on Taleggio IGP fondue with cherry tomato confit and basil sauce”. Guests had the chance to offer participants the opportunity to taste a real Italian dish paired with Italian Wines.
Special thanks to the Consul General of Italy in Guangzhou, Ms. Lucia Pasqualini, and the Secretary General of CICC Ms. Giulia Gallarati, for their presence during the event.
We do thanks all the participants form F&B Industry, KOL and Influencers, media and journalists, who attended and supported the event.
We look forward to seeing you soon at other True Italian Taste events. CICC Guangzhou Team.
CICC Guangzhou Team
You May Like
- Exquisite Food Russia ready to fill China’s food gap left by US in trade war fallout
- Exquisite Food Central China province starts direct import of fruit
- Essential Beverage Study: Energy drinks can alter heart rhythm and increase blood pressure
- Essential Beverage HEALTHY TEA AN ALL-ROUND INGREDIENT
- Optimal Channel How food makers can overcome the clean label 'trust gap'
- Optimal Channel True Italian Taste – Masterclass Guangzhou, 28th May 2019
- Boutique Service beef from Brazil is coming back
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS