Italian food is worldwide well known for its good taste, rich diversity and safety. There are more than 4 million food enterprises in Italy, much more than other European countries. The Mediterranean Diet has been recognized as a World Heritage by Unesco and Italy, according to international rankings, is in first place for longevity and food wellbeing of its population.
We have the most strict food safety control system. The FAO- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has set up its headquarters in Rome, EFSA-European Food Safety Authority is based in Parma, you will understand the importance of Italy in the food industry of the world.
The Italian agri-food sector represents an excellence that stands out in terms of quality, food safety, cutting-edge technological innovation, sustainability, biodiversity and respect for tradition.
Italy is, in fact, a country characterized by great territorial and climatic differences that have been shaped in cultures, stories and traditions, exceptionally varied and unique. These characteristics have led to the formation of a large number of small companies, very often family-owned, which, faced with the impossibility of competing on foreign markets in terms of price reduction, have focused on enhancing the uniqueness of their products.
Here are some of the winning factors of the Italian agri-food industry:
1. Wide range of high quality products
2. Products certified to the "Top" of international markets
3. Close links with the territory and with the Italian cultural heritage
4. High safety standards
5. Ability to combine tradition and constant process and product innovation.
Thanks to the collaboration between Italian Trade Agency and F2C as well as Guangdong (China) Imported Food Association, we set up the Italian National Pavilion to present the variety of Italian agricultural products to the local importers and distributors. We sincerely hope to see more and more new Italian food brands enter in the Chinese market!
About Italian Trade Agency
ITA - Italian Trade Agency is the Governmental agency that supports the business development of the Italian companies abroad and promotes the attraction of foreign investment in Italy. With a motivated and modern organization and a widespread network of overseas offices, ITA provides information, assistance, consulting, promotion and training to Italian small and medium-sized businesses. Using the most modern multi-channel promotion and communication tools, it acts to assert the excellence of Made in Italy in the world.
In China we are present with 4 offices in China since a long: Beijing (1965), Shanghai (1985), Guangzhou (1989) and Hongkong (1977).
For more information, please feel free to contact:
Italian Trade Agency - Guangzhou Office
Add:Unit 3203, International Finance Centre (IFC),No.5 Zhujiang West Avenue, 510623 Guangzhou, P.R.China
T +86 20 85160140
Welcome to follow us on Wechat:
You May Like
- Exquisite Food TOP 10 CHEESES THAT BEST SATISFY THE TASTE（Ⅲ）
- Exquisite Food TOP 10 CHEESES THAT BEST SATISFY THE TASTE（Ⅱ）
- Essential Beverage Half of China's middle class population drinks imported wine
- Essential Beverage Australian wine boom in China could just be the beginning
- Optimal Channel TO UNVEIL POLISH FOOD
- Optimal Channel CHINA WAKES UP FOR COFFEE
- Boutique Service What Preparations Should Be Made Before Import for Imported Food Enterprises
- Boutique Service ITALIAN PAVILION