All world-famous superior delicacies more or less have some features in common, among which the most important one is the place of origin. Just as the best champagne is made in France and the best white truffle in Italy, the best Jamon Iberico comes from Spain.
An Iberico is a pig mostly resembles a boar. Only the Iberico bred and
processed in Spain can become the internationally renowned, expensive
food material. Jamon Iberico is air-cured in a unique climate in South
Spain, which is located at the intersection of the Mediterranean and the
Atlantic. It takes at least half a decade to produce a high-quality ham.
Because of the low production and the clearance restrictions of import customs, Jamon Iberico is rarely found in China except for a few five-star hotels, upscale western-style restaurants or imported food markets.
In order to promote this superior food material in China, Daniel Wang sets up Mr. Ham's Studio, a one-stop service platform which caters to those who show special preferences to Jamon Iberico.
You May Like
- Exquisite Food TOP 10 CHEESES THAT BEST SATISFY THE TASTE（Ⅲ）
- Exquisite Food TOP 10 CHEESES THAT BEST SATISFY THE TASTE（Ⅱ）
- Essential Beverage Half of China's middle class population drinks imported wine
- Essential Beverage Australian wine boom in China could just be the beginning
- Optimal Channel TO UNVEIL POLISH FOOD
- Optimal Channel CHINA WAKES UP FOR COFFEE
- Boutique Service What Preparations Should Be Made Before Import for Imported Food Enterprises
- Boutique Service ITALIAN PAVILION