- Weight (kg)：2.34
- Shelf Life：6 Month(s)
- Freezing Technology：IQF
- Supply Type：Unknown
- Price Term：Unknown
- Certification：GOST ISO 22000-2007 (ISO 22000:2005), that include
- Age Group：Children,Teenagers,Adult,Old-Aged
Repeated freezing is not allowed
Ingredients: whole milk, fancy white wheat flour, drinking water, natural butter, egg yolk, white sugar, salt, cinnamon, natural lemon peel.
Pastel de Nata is a custard tart consisting of a cup from flaky dough with egg custard.
This exquisite dessert was presented at the beginning of the XVIII century. The recipe was invented by Catholic monks in the Jerónimos Monastery of Belém, a civil parish located west of Lisbon.
Pastel de Nata tart is considered one of seven gastronomy wonders of Portugal.
Pastel de Nata is popular in different countries of the world, including Japan, Canada, Australia, USA, France, etc.
1. Take the frozen ready-to-bake products out of the box before baking and put on a baking pan at a distance of 1-2 cm from each other.
Repeated freezing of the ready-to-bake products is not allowed!
2. The products are baked without defrosting.
3. Bake the product in metal capsules.
4. Use electric convection oven for baking.
5. Preheat the electric convection oven to 220 °С.
6. Load the baking pans with ready-to-bake products into the oven.
7. Products baking time:
- 10 minutes in the electric convection oven (such as Unox).
8. If the oven has several airflow rate modes, please select the maximum rate.
Do not open the oven door during the baking process!
9. When baking the products, you have to take into account the specifications of your baking equipment. Minor deviations are possible upward or downward depending on the technical characteristics of the oven. Due to this, you have to define baking parameters needed for your oven by way of trial.
10. The baked tarts may be heated in a microwave oven with a capacity of 600-800 W.
Put the product in its capsule into the oven chamber and heat for 20-25 seconds.