Turkey is a romantic country with the mysterious Hagia Sophia, Pamukkale, Blue Mosque, romantic hot-air balloons as well as delicious food. Thus, Guangdong Imported Food Association (IFA) specially organized a professional mission to the country to explore its mysteries and experience its charms.
On July 1, the IFA delegation arrived in Istanbul, Turkey. The delegation members were matched with local high-quality food enterprises to discuss the topic of importing Turkish food into China. Additionally, IFA representatives introduced the basic situations of the association to the president and committee members of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce. The president hoped that more Turkish food can enter China through the help of IFA. The local enterprises expressed that Turkish food is of high quality, which can meet the standards of any country in the world. They hoped that IFA can offer them more counsel and advice regarding market research and government policies in the future.
Besides the romantic Turkey, IFA will also organize business missions to Nanning, Paris and so on. IFA will continue to provide more platforms and benefits to its member enterprises so as to promote the development of the imported food industry.
You May Like
- Exquisite Food Central Asian cherries well received in China
- Exquisite Food £230M boost for British beef as China agrees market access
- Essential Beverage Oat Milk Is Ready to Conquer China
- Essential Beverage Study: Energy drinks can alter heart rhythm and increase blood pressure
- Optimal Channel How food makers can overcome the clean label 'trust gap'
- Optimal Channel True Italian Taste – Masterclass Guangzhou, 28th May 2019
- Boutique Service beef from Brazil is coming back
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS