In order to bring more benefits to member enterprises and help them find more featured overseas food, IFA organized a professional buyer delegation to attend the first Belt & Road International Food Expo (BRIFE) held in Hongkong from June 28 to 29.
With the purposes of “creating new opportunities for the global food industry" and “promoting smooth trade", BRIFE aims to build a one-stop “Belt & Road business matching and investment cooperation platform for the international agriculture and food industries by taking advantage of the development opportunities brought by the “Belt & Road” Initiative. The exhibition consists of five theme pavilions with comprehensive categories and precise targeting, which brings unlimited business opportunities to suppliers and buyers from all over the world.
Through the one-on-one business matching meetings and on-site activities, the buyer delegation had in-depth talk with many exhibitors to explore cooperation opportunities for mutual development.
The Belt & Road covers more than 70 countries with a large population, which includes many emerging markets like China, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe. Participators of the exhibition generally believed that the platform provided by BRIFE can help them communicate with buyers and investors from many Belt & Road countries. Meanwhile the exhibition is also a superior platform for featured food along the Belt & Road to enter the Chinese market.
You May Like
- Exquisite Food KOKUMI IS A PERFECT BALANCE OF TASTES
- Exquisite Food CHINA'S SALTED EGG YOLK BELONGS TO THE WORLD
- Essential Beverage HEALTHY TEA AN ALL-ROUND INGREDIENT
- Essential Beverage China, USA, Brazil Targeted as Key Markets in Chile’s Decade Wine Plan
- Optimal Channel TOP 10 FOOD MARKETS AROUND THE WORLD V——France and Netherlands
- Optimal Channel TOP 10 FOOD MARKETS AROUND THE WORLD IV——Singapore and Australia
- Boutique Service THE WAY TO CHINESE CONSUNERS' HEARTS IS DEFINITELY THROUGH THEIR STOMACHS
- Boutique Service Food2China partners with CBNData