According to People's Daily Online, Vietnam will begin exporting milk to China, it was announced in a ceremony held between the China Customs and the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) on Oct. 22.
Vietnamese TH Milk Joint Stock Company became the first Vietnamese firm to receive approval to export dairy products to China. During the ceremony, TH Milk signed a contract to ship the first batch of dairy products to China with Wuxi Jinqiao International Food City, its Chinese partner. The sterilized and modified milk products have been granted transaction codes, and the two sides will cooperate in distributing milk products in China.
Nguyen Xuan Cuong, the Vice-Minister of MARD in Vietnam, congratulated Vietnam on the first batch of dairy products to enter the Chinese market, fully recognizing the enormous potential of the Chinese market and the vital opportunities brought by Vietnamese agricultural products.
Chinese ambassador to Vietnam Xiong Bo said that agriculture plays a vital role in the industrial structure of both countries; the continuous strengthening of China-Vietnam agricultural cooperation is inseparable from the sound development of bilateral relations.
Additionally, the ambassador hoped that both sides would make joint efforts to push for a comprehensive and balanced development of China-Vietnam cooperation in various fields.
Source: People's Daily Online
You May Like
- Exquisite Food Estonian food enter Chinese market successfully
- Exquisite Food Brazil will export dairy to China soon
- Essential Beverage FHC is opening! The 23rd Shanghai International Food & Beverage & Catering Equipment Exhibition opened today!
- Essential Beverage INTOXICATING ALCOHOLIC DRINKS——TASTES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD（6）
- Optimal Channel Food2China signed an agreement with MEXCHAM！Congratulations！
- Optimal Channel Second CIIE ends on full score
- Boutique Service CIIE 2019 – China International Import Expo
- Boutique Service FHC, China's Premier Food and Hospitality Trade Show